Elizabeth Rose Corset Ankle Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Elizabeth Rose Corset Ankle Gown in Champagne. This corset gown is a classic, romantic style. Beautifully designed with large frills and layered tulle throughout the silhouette, adding volume and creating whimsical movement. The corset bodice features internal panels of power mesh fabric, adding structure to hold the silhouette in place whilst still allowing movement and comfort. Make a statement in the Elizabeth Rose.
- Kisses tulle decorated with tulle ruffles
- Internal corset
- Fully lined
- 100% Polyester
-100% Recycled Polyester lining
- Zip fastening at the side
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Due to the structured fit of the interior corset we recommend to size up by 1 size in this style.
- Form fitted sleeveless bodice with an interior corset. Fitted waist with a multi layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)