Apres Cable Longline Cardigan
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Après Cable Longline Cardigan in Champagne. This cardigan is crafted in a soft, premium wool blend. Intricately designed with mixed cables in bold, oval shapes intertwined throughout. Beautifully decorated with scallop-edge cuffs and hemline, adding feminine detail. This cardigan is designed with a slim, longline silhouette, raglan sleeves and a belt for relaxed styling. Make this versatile piece your new go-to.
- Extra Small: UK 4 - 6
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide
- Non-mulesed wool
- Front pockets with rib detail
- Belt at waist
- Mock horn button fastening at centre front
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Slim fitting cardigan with a 'V' neckline and slim sleeves
- Length finishes at mid thigh (UK M - 79.5cm / 31 inches side neck to hem)
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size M
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse
- Do not apply direct heat to button trims. Cover and iron on the reverse
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)