Betty Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Betty Ankle Gown in Cream / Silver. This statement gown is adorned with specially selected metallic sequins, creating a dramatic, shimmering look. Designed with power mesh fabric for stretch, comfort and full movement, whilst maintaining a high-shine look. Crafted with an elegant one-shoulder frilled neckline to create a waterfall ruffle effect. Beautifully engineered with the most flattering silhouette and an open front split to reveal the leg. The perfect contemporary party look.
- Powermesh decorated with tonal sequins
- Bodice and skirt are lined.
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane
- 85% Nylon, 15% Elastane lining
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through bodice. Fitted skirt with split hem at front
- True to size
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 10 - 90cm / 35 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.