Bijou Rose Smocked Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEW SEASON | The Bijou Rose Smocked KIDS Dress in Moonshine / Wisteria. This dress is beautifully designed with ditsy floral motifs in soft, light tulle fabric. The bodice of the dress has smocking detail for easy wear and elasticated sleeves for comfort. Designed with a full, layered skirt featuring playful ruffle tiers. The perfect dress for all your little one's special occasions.
- Printed tulle decorated with elastic smocking and tulle ruffles
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Body and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are unlined
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with elasticated bodice and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)