Camellia Ditsy Strapless Corset Ankle Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Camella Ditsy Strapless Corset Ankle Gown in Porcelain Blue. The artwork of this gown is embroidered with floral motifs on soft, pretty tulle. Beautifully developed with a corset bodice featuring internal panels of power mesh fabric, adding structure to hold the silhouette in place whilst still allowing movement and comfort. This gown has a full pleated skirt, creating a voluminous shape for added movement. A truly flattering piece.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Internal corset
- Fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at side
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layers of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Due to the structured fit of the interior corset we recommend to size up by 1 size in this style.
- Form fitted sleeveless bodice with an interior corset. Fitted waist with a multi layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.