Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Celia Top in Graphite. This statement long sleeve top is designed with romantic artwork featuring ornate florals, ribbon bows densely filled with shimmering sequins and exquisite detailing. Crafted to produce an effortless, loose fit with soft, playful tulle frills on the cuffs. A key piece in our collection.
- Tulle decorated with tonal iridescent sequins
- Bodice partially lined. Sleeves un-lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Keyhole and button fastening at CB
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Semi-fitted top with a relaxed sleeve-
-Length finishes at mid hip (UK size 12 - 66cm / 26 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)