Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Emilana Gown in Champagne. This romantic gown is beautifully embroidered with delicate floral and ribbon motifs. The artwork on the gown is inspired by a series of hand-embroidered French postcards from the early 1900s, creating a soft, pretty design. Crafted with signature Needle & Thread details, tiered panels and smocked cuff sleeves for easy wearing. Make this gown your new wardrobe staple.
- Kisses tulle decorated with tonal floral embroidery
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Elasticated smocked detail at the cuff and waistband
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 12 - 114cm / 45 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)