Eve Sequin Midaxi Cape
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Eve Sequin Midaxi Cape in Champagne / Pink. This romantic cape is intricately adorned with shimmering sequin borders in pretty, lace-inspired designs. Designed to sit over the Eve Sequin Cami Gown for a statement look. Make this cape your new go-to piece this season.
- S/M: 4 - 10
- M/L: 12 – 18
- Kisses tulle decorated with tonal and iridescent sequins
- 100% Polyester
- Hook and bar fastening at front neck
- Made in India
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Relaxed fitting cape
- Due to the easy styling of the cape, we offer two sizes that fit over a wider size range.
- Length finishes at mid-calf (UK size S/M - 111cm / 44 inches from side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size S/M
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)