Fifi Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Fifi KIDS Dress in Cream. Beautifully designed with scallop sequins, creating a beautiful shimmer throughout. This dress is adorned with floral and lace embroidery for signature Needle & Thread textile. The perfect fairytale piece for all your little one's special occasions.
- Tulle decorated with tonal embroidery and sequins
- Bodice and skirt fully lined, sleeves unlined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Frill detail at waist
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.