Floral Wonder Valentine Ruffle Kids
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEW SEASON. The Floral Wonder Valentine Ruffle KIDS Dress in Moonshine. This dress features a pretty floral bouquet print, taken from a 1900's hand painted artwork. This signature Needle & Thread style is developed with printed tulle and ruffles throughout. The ruffles are smaller around the neckline and bodice, increasing in size towards the hem to create playful volume. The perfect dress for those twirl-worthy moments.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.