Florence Ruffle Ankle Skirt
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Florence Ruffle Ankle Skirt in Blue. This beautiful skirt is crafted with layers of kisses tulle, creating a voluminous romantic look. This ankle-length skirt features an elegant satin waistband and neatly gathered tulle trims. Designed in soft pink tones to style perfectly with our romantic knitted embellished cardigan and jumper.
-Kisses tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles
- Satin edge ribbon waistband
-Skirt fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- A multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle Length (UK Size 12 - 100cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)