Florence Ruffle Ankle Skirt
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Florence Ruffle Ankle Skirt in Blue. This beautiful skirt is crafted with layers of kisses tulle, creating a voluminous romantic look. This ankle-length skirt features an elegant satin waistband and neatly gathered tulle trims. Designed in soft pink tones to style perfectly with our romantic knitted embellished cardigan and jumper.
-Kisses tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles
- Satin edge ribbon waistband
-Skirt fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- A multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle Length (UK Size 12 - 100cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)