Flower Applique Short Cardigan
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Flower Applique Short Cardigan in Cream. Made from soft wool, this cardigan is beautifully decorated with faux pearl and crystal-embellished buttons. Designed with pretty crochet flowers, intricate trailing cables and bobbles, creating feminine detail throughout. The knit you will be forever thankful for.
-Extra Small: UK 4 - 6
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 80% Extra Fine Merino Wool, 20% Nylon
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Slim fitting cardigan
- Shorter body length ( (UK size S - 50cm / 19.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size S
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Store folded, do not hang
- Spare buttons can be provided on request. Please contact email@example.com
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.