Gingham Broderie Backless Ankle Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Gingham Broderie Backless Ankle Gown in Cornflower Blue. This backless gown is developed from soft cotton fabric. Beautifully printed in a gingham artwork with an all-over floral broderie. This romantic style is elegantly designed with ruffles for a signature Needle & Thread look, and a voluminous skirt for a striking silhouette. The perfect gown to take you from day-to-night.
- Organic textured cotton decorated with gingham print and cotton ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined
- 100% Organic cotton
- Concealed zip and keyhole and button fastening at CB
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this style is organic cotton.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 95 cm / 37.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.