Hummingbird Chiffon Smocked Ankle Gown
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Hummingbird Chiffon Smocked Ankle Gown in Moonshine. This enchanting gown is printed with wild blooms in vivid, soft and bright tones, creating a playful wild nature artwork. Crafted with a soft, smooth chiffon fabric for an effortless style. Designed with a smocked bodice and signature Needle & Thread frills adding to the romantic texture. A transitional piece to take you from day to night.
- Floral printed chiffon
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are unlined
- 100% Polyester chiffon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Elasticated dress pulls on over the hips
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted stretch bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 95 cm / 37.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.