Iris Candice Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Iris Candice Gown in Moonshine. This romantic gown is printed with colourful iris flowers and delicate daisy motifs, inspired by a 1900s hand painted print. This gown features pretty whimsical ruffles and layered frills. Created with soft, layered tulle for a flattering silhouette as you walk. Make a statement at your next event.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with tulle ruffles
- Fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a plunging neckline. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 112 cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.