Iris Embroidered Ballerina Skirt
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Iris Embroidered Ballerina Skirt in Champagne. This skirt features large iris motifs in detailed embroidery and a lace-inspired texture. A new season silhouette featuring a layered, soft net to hold this flattering shape. Pair with our knitwear to complete the look.
- Kisses tulle decorated with multi-coloured floral embroidery
- Fully Lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Satin edge ribbon trim at waistline with frill detail
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted waist with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes at the lower calf (UK size 10 - 88 cm / 34.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.