Lilybelle Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Lilybelle KIDS Dress in Strawberry Icing. This dress is beautifully embellished with tonal sequins scattered across the bodice. Intricately designed with tulle trims around the neck and waistline. Featuring a multi-layered frothy tulle skirt, adding a pretty, playful texture. Dress her up in the Lilybelle for any occasion.
- Tulle with adorned with tonal sequins
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Bodice and skirt fully lined, sleeves unlined
- Multi-layered tulle skirt with frill detailing
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)