Maybelle Sequin Short Cape
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Maybelle Sequin Short Cape in Deep Red. This cape is decorated with intricate, scattered sequins creating an enchanting shimmer throughout. Beautifully adorned with delicate tulle frills for a romantic finish. The perfect styling piece for your next occasion.
- S/M: 4 - 10
- M/L: 12 – 18
- Kisses tulle decorated with scattered sequins
- 100% Polyester
- Hook and bar fastening at front neck
- Made in India
- Recycled sequins:
- 100% of the sequins used for this design are made from upcycled materials using self-generated plastic waste.
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting cape
- Due to the easy styling of the cape, we offer two sizes that fit over a wider size range.
- Cropped length finishes at the natural waist (UK size S/M - 40.5cm / 16 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size S/M
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.