Midsummer Lace Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Midsummer Lace Gown in Buttercup. A signature Needle & Thread style, updated for the Taking inspiration from Victorian lace, the Midsummer features intricately embroidered artwork in tonal colours on delicate tulle. Lace trims border the neckline and frame each tier of the skirt. This embroidered lace dress has sheer, romantic sleeves and our signature grosgrain ribbon at the waist. The perfect gown to take you from day to night.
- Kisses tulle adorned with floral embroidery
- Bodice is partially lined.Sleeves are unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled Polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Satin edge ribbon at waistline
- There is no back neckline tie on this colourway. The shoulders are held to the body with framilon tape
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 20 - 114 cm / 45 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)