Peaches Smocked Ankle Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON. The Peaches Smocked Ankle Gown in Champagne. Designed with playful layered tiers and frills, plus a generous full skirt for romantic movement, this ankle gown features an elasticated smocked waist for comfort and pretty detailing. Beautifully crafted with short sleeves, tulle ruffles and an 'x' motif throughout. The perfect dress to take you from day to night.
- Kisses tulle decorated with tulle ruffles
- Fully lined bodice and skirt. Sleeves are un-lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Polyester lining
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Elasticated dress pulls on over the hips
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted stretch bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 20 - 100 cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.