Pretty Cable Short Cardigan
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Pretty Cable Short Cardigan in Champagne. This soft cardigan is developed from alpaca-blend yarn, creating a fluffy texture. Adorned delicately with an intricate cable pattern and lace pointelle detailing. This knit is designed in a shorter length with generous full sleeves, creating the perfect silhouette when paired with our tulle skirts. Make this effortless style your new wardrobe staple.
-Extra Small: UK 4 - 6
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 33% Alpaca, 32% Wool, 35% Polyamide
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Slim fitting cardigan with a relaxed fit through the sleeves
- Shorter body length ( (UK size M - 47.5cm / 18.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 172.5cm / 5ft 8in and is a UK size 12 / M
- Dry clean only
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)