Pretty Petals Micro Mini Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Pretty Petals Micro Mini Dress in Petal Pink / White. This mini dress is heavily adorned with sequined floral motifs throughout. Designed with a high, square neckline and couture-inspired skirt to create a truly classic piece. The skirt is developed with a net layer to hold this perfectly, flattering shape. Make a statement in the Pretty Petals mini dress.
- Kisses tulle decorated with tonal iridescent sequins
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are un-lined.
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Elasticated straps with frill detail
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 -51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)