Rambling Roses Peaches Smocked Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Rambling Roses Peaches Smocked KIDS Dress in Moonshine. This pretty dress is printed with intricate hand-drawn artwork inspired by an early 1900's design. Developed with tiers, frills and a full skirt for added movement. Beautifully designed with an elasticated smocked waist for comfort and pretty detailing, short sleeves and ruffles throughout. The perfect piece for your little one's wardrobe.
- Printed tulle decorated with elastic smocking and tulle ruffles
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Body and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are unlined
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with elasticated bodice and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.