Rose Bluebell Cotton Smocked Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Rose Bluebell Cotton Smocked KIDS Dress in Moonshine. This pretty dress features a whimsical print of soft pink roses and delicate bluebells, taken from an 1800s hand-painted floral artwork. Developed with tiers, frills and a full skirt for added movement. Beautifully designed with an elasticated smocked waist for comfort and easy wear. The perfect piece for your little one's wardrobe.
- Organic textured cotton decorated with floral print, elastic smocking and ruffles
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Body and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are unlined
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
-Elasticated dress pulls on over the head or hip
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with elasticated bodice and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.