Rose Bluebell Genevieve Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Genevieve KIDS Dress in Pale Blue. Beautifully designed with a whimsical print of soft pink roses and delicate bluebells, taken from 1800s hand-painted floral artwork. This frothy textured dress is designed with playfully dramatic sleeves to create frilly fullness at the shoulders. The Genevieve also features diamond stitch detailing for a beautiful textile finish. Let your little one take centre stage in this statement piece.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.