Rose Bluebell Top
The Rose Bluebell Top in Moonshine. This playful top is beautifully designed with a whimsical print of soft pink roses with delicate bluebells, taken from an 1800s hand-painted floral artwork. This top features intricate floral motifs scattered throughout. Designed with a voluminous yet flattering silhouette and tiered ruffles to create a romantic texture. The perfect everyday piece.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with tonal floral embroidery
- Bodice partially lined. Sleeves un-lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Centre back keyhole opening with elastic button fastening
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting top with relaxed sleeves
- Length finishes at top hip (UK size 10 - 68cm / 26.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.