Shimmer Crop Cardigan
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Shimmer Crop Cardigan in Deep Red. This cropped cardigan is designed with scallop detailing along the neck, cuffs and hemline adding signature Needle & Thread styling. Beautifully designed with a shimmer fabric, a round neckline and a slim-fitting shape. Crafted with jewel buttons at the neck for an elegant, feminine look. The perfect party knit. Style over the Shimmer Knit Sleeveless Mini Dress to complete the look.
- Knitted stretch viscose cardigan with metallic fibres and decorative jewelled button
- 46% Polyester, 44% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose, 10% Metallic Fibre
- Single decorative button fastening at front neckline.
- Made in China
- Responsibly sourced yarn:
- This garment contains LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibers
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Slim fitting cardigan with slim sleeves.
- Cardigan fastens at the front neckline and then sits open over the body.
- Cropped length finishes at the natural waist (UK size 10 - 40cm / 14.5 inches from side neckline to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat and folded due to the weight of the dress. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse to remove any creases. We recommend to place a clean, dry cloth between the dress and the iron to prevent any damage being caused.
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.