Shimmer Knit Sleeveless Mini Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Shimmer Knit Sleeveless Mini Dress in Emerald. This sleeveless mini dress is designed with a shimmer knit fabric inspired by vintage textiles. Crafted intricately with knitted scallop trims for signature Needle & Thread detailing. Developed from a responsibly sourced stretch viscose, twisted with tonal lurex for a delicate subtle shimmer. Designed with a fitted bodice and feminine scoop neckline for a flattering silhouette. The perfect dress to take you from day to night.
- Knitted stretch viscose dress with metallic fibre, decorated with scallop trims
- 39% Polyester, 37% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose, 15% Nylon, 8% Metallic Fibre, 1% Elastane
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in China
- Responsibly sourced yarn:
- This garment contains LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibers
- LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted stretch bodice with tiered, full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 51cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat and folded due to the weight of the dress. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse to remove any creases. We recommend to place a clean, dry cloth between the dress and the iron to prevent any damage being caused.
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.