Twisted Cable Knee Length Cardigan
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
The Twisted Cable Knee Length Cardigan in Oatmeal. This soft cardigan is developed from alpaca yarn, creating a cosy feel with a fluff texture finish. Beautifully crafted with scallop edge trims along the hemline adding signature Needle & Thread detailing. This easy styling piece is decorated with mixed cables in bold oval shapes throughout. This cardigan is designed with full voluminous sleeves, pockets and a generous fit. Make this effortless style your new wardrobe staple.
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
-33% Superfine Alpaca, 32% Extrafine Merino Wool, 35% Nylon
- Non-mulesed wool
- Made In China
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable
- Relaxed fitting cardigan and oversized sleeves
- Cardigan is a relaxed fit, with a generous cross over. We recommend sizing down for a neater fit or if to be worn open.
- Length finishes at the knee (UK M - 85cm / 33.5 inches side neck to hem)* Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size S
- Dry clean only
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)