Valentine Ruffle Micro Mini Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Valentine Ruffle Micro Mini Dress in Porcelain Blue. A signature Needle & Thread style developed with textile ruffles and flattering tulle, creating a romantic look. The ruffles cascade down the dress, starting smaller and gradually getting bigger towards the hem to create soft, playful movement. Crafted from our signature Needle & Thread kisses tulle. Make a statement in the Valentine.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves un-lined
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.