Victoria Ditsy Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Victoria Ditsy Long Sleeve KIDS Dress in Lilac / Lilac Multi. This dress is crafted with a signature Needle & Thread silhouette, featuring a generous box pleat construction, with under-layers of net to create a playfully full skirt. The beautiful artwork is designed with pastel embroidery inspired by a vintage Victorian piece. Decorated with delicate scallop shapes and floral vines, with exquisitely scattered tiny flower motifs. A perfectly proportioned mini-me version of the women’s style. The ultimate fairy-tale dress.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Bodice and skirt fully lined, sleeves unlined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Frill detail at waist
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.