Victoria Ditsy Short Cape
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Victoria Ditsy Short Cape in Lilac / Multi. This short cape is intricately designed with artwork inspired by a Victorian gown, featuring all-over soft pastel multi-coloured embroidered artwork of delicate interlinking scallop shapes, intricate intertwined floral vines and exquisitely scattered tiny flower motifs. Developed with a hook fastening at the neckline to allow the cape to naturally sit open for styling. Designed to style perfectly over our Victorian Ditsy Strapless Ankle Gown.
- S/M: 4 - 10
- M/L: 12 – 18
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- 100% Polyester
- Hook and bar fastening at front neck
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting cape
- Due to the easy styling of the cape, we offer two sizes that fit over a wider size range.
- Cropped length finishes at the natural waist (UK size S/M - 40.5cm / 16 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size S/M
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.