Waltzing Blooms Cotton Smocked Bandeau Micro Mini Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Waltzing Blooms Cotton Smocked Bandeau Micro Mini Dress in Moonshine. Beautifully printed with a rose and vine motif artwork, this mini dress is designed with an elasticated smocked bodice for comfort and pretty detailing. Make this effortless style your new wardrobe go-to.
- Organic textured cotton with all over floral print
- Bandeau bodice
- Bodice is fully lined. Skirt is unlined
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Elasticated dress pulls on over the hips
- Made in India
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted stretch bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.