Genevieve Kids Dress
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Genevieve KIDS Dress in Deep Red / Fuchsia. This frothy textured dress is designed with playfully dramatic sleeves to create frilly fullness at the shoulders. It also features diamond stitch detailing resulting in a beautifully tactile finish. Let your little one take centre stage in this statement piece.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- Delicate dry clean
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.