Hattie Ruffle Ankle Skirt
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Hattie Ruffle Skirt in Cream. This textile skirt is engineered with layers of soft tulle and net to create a signature Needle & Thread style. Crafted with individual ruffles to create a beautiful, frilly texture. Designed with a sweeping hemline and finished at the waist with a satin ribbon for extra detail. We recommend pairing this skirt with our knitwear for a romantic Needle & Thread look.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- Fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Satin ribbon trim at waistline
- Concealed zip at side
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle and hard net fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted waist with a multi-layered full skirt
- True to size
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100cm / 39 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.