Iris Embroidered Cami Ankle Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 30 days
The Iris Embroidered Cami Ankle Gown in Champagne. This cami gown features large iris motifs in detailed embroidery and a lace-inspired texture. A new season silhouette featuring a layered, soft net to hold this flattering shape. Make this romantic gown your next go-to this season.
- Kisses tulle decorated with multi-coloured floral embroidery
- Fully Lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Adjustable straps
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 100cm / 39.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.