Rambling Roses Gown
Free shipping worldwide
Fixed Rate Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Rambling Roses Gown in Moonshine. This gown is printed with intricate hand-drawn artwork inspired by an early 1900's design. Beautifully crafted with pretty tulle and double stitched frills adorning the silhouette for romantic texture throughout. The perfect gown for all your upcoming events.
-Tonal floral printed tulle with tulle ruffles
- Bodice is partially lined. skirt is fully lined. Sleeves are un-lined.
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 112 cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.