Trailing Blooms Ruffle Gown
The Trailing Blooms Ruffle Gown in Moonshine. This beautifully printed gown is designed with a floral motif in soft pink tones, inspired by a hand-painted 1900's artwork. A signature Needle & Thread style featuring intricate tulle ruffles engineered throughout, creating a flattering placement. Designed with sheer long sleeve for a chic look. A Needle & Thread favourite this season.
- Printed tulle decorated with printed tulle frills across the bodice, skirt and sleeve
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Elasticated cuffs with tulle frill detail
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 20 - 114 cm / 45 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.