Valentine Ruffle Gown
The Valentine Ruffle Gown in Champagne. A signature Needle & Thread style developed with textile ruffles and flattering tulle, creating a romantic look. The ruffles cascade down the dress, starting smaller and gradually getting bigger towards the hem to create soft, fluid movement. Crafted from our signature Needle & Thread kisses tulle. Make a statement in the Valentine.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves un-lined
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a multi-layered skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 112 cm / 44 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- We recommend storing your garment flat due to the weight. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.